- Designed for customers that require continuous high availability and a great degree of reliability, with both in-datacenter and cross datacenter failover capabilities
- Private MPLS network, built across multiple diverse network providers
- Well defined operational procedures around availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning
- 24 x 6 support
- The TS security model is an end-to-end discipline designed to exceed the security, regulatory, and risk requirements of the global capital markets community
- All private cloud facilities operate with the highest level of physical security, intrusion detection, and production operational integrity
- Adherence to company-wide security policies driven by best-practices in cloud computing, networking, and secure engineering including source code scanning, dynamic scanning, and penetration testing.
The TS Security Model is an end-to-end discipline-designed to exceed the security, regulatory, and risk requirements of the global capital markets community. For over 18 years, our SaaS security architecture has kept pace with evolving threats. Our private cloud facilities operate with the highest standards for Physical Security, Intrusion Detection, and Production Operational Integrity.
TS adheres to company-wide security policies driven by best practices in cloud computing, networking, and secure engineering.
These security best practices include the following:
- Application access control, user entitlements, and penetration testing
- Identification, authentication, and authorization
- Information and data protection
- Vulnerability assessment and change management
- Denial of service and systematic attacks detection
- Security incident response